Sexual Assaults And Crimes
Sexual Crimes In Colorado
If you are involved in a sex offense in Denver, Arapahoe, Adams, Jefferson or Douglas counties, or think you might be, it is time to carefully consider every step you take. With your future in the balance, it is most important that you preserve the status quo and not make any statements to the police. Even innocent comments to the police or social services can result in a lifetime sentence for crimes like sexual assault on a child, incest, unlawful sexual contact and indecent exposure. Read all about specific sex crimes by clicking on the links at the bottom of this page. Read about our internet sex crimes. Read our questions and answers about sex crimes.
Colorado’s Indeterminate Sentencing
Colorado’s legislature has mandated lifetime sentences to the Colorado Department of Corrections or probation in almost all sex offenses. This means that you need to do whatever possible to increase your chance of success in your criminal case. We know how to defend people charged with sex crimes and have an impressive record of wins at trial (see our case results). If someone must end up in the sex offender system, we can make referrals to treatment providers who have an interest in you succeeding in treatment. We can provide tips for success and even introduce you to sex offenders who have been successful.
Sex Offender Management Board
The Sex Offender Management Board sets the standards for treatment and supervision of all sex offenders. We are knowledgeable of their regulations and how they are interpreted by courts, probation officers and therapists. Read our SOMB questions and answers page, for more, or our five pages of sex offender treatment questions and answers pages.
You Need An Experienced Sex Crimes Lawyer
It is essential that you employ an experienced Denver attorney who knows the entire sexual assaults and crimes specialty area. We are experienced with hundreds of successful sex cases. Come in for a free consultation to see if we are worthy of your trust. If you have been contacted by the police, be smart, exercise your right to remain silent and call us at 303-731-0719 today. Together, we can protect your future. For more specific information on Denver sex crimes, see our Denver sex crimes site.
- Failure To Register As A Sex Offender In Colorado
- Incest & Aggravated Incest In Colorado
- Indecent Exposure In Colorado
- Invasion of Privacy For Sexual Gratification
- Misdemeanor Sexual Assault, Child Victim
- Pattern Of Sexual Abuse, Defined
- Promotion Of Obscenity To A Minor
- Prostitution, Solicitation and Pimping In Colorado
- Public Indecency
- Sex Offender Deregistration In Colorado
- Sex Offender Registration
- Sex Offender Sentencing
- Sex Offender Treatment Overview
- Sexual Assault Charges In Colorado
- Sexual Assault Felony Charges In Colorado
- Sexual Assault On A Child
- Sexual Assault On A Child, Position Of Trust
- Sexual Misdemeanor Charges in Colorado
- Unlawful Sexual Contact