Charged With A Property Crime? We Can Help.
Property crimes involve the theft, destruction or unlawful entry into property owned by another person. Law enforcement officials take property crime very seriously and seek harsh punishments for the accused. This is why it is so important to have an experienced criminal law attorney on your side if you have been accused of committing a property crime.
The criminal defense lawyers at Sawyer Legal Group, LLC have decades of experience defending people against theft, arson, burglary and other property crimes. We are proven criminal defense leaders serving clients in Denver and throughout Colorado.
Handling All Types Of Property Crime Cases
In Colorado criminal statutes, property crimes include:
- Arson: Intentionally setting fire to a building, vehicle, boat or other property, or using explosives to destroy property.
- Burglary: Entering someone else’s property with the intent of committing a crime. Burglary is most commonly associated with theft but can be charged when the accused person is suspected of intending to commit assault, vandalism and other crimes as well.
- Criminal Mischief: The destruction of property owned by another person. Vandalism is the most common form of criminal mischief.
- Theft and Embezzlement: Theft comes in many forms, from shoplifting to auto theft to grand larceny. Embezzlement is a white collar crime and form of financial fraud in which a person (typically an employee with access to company funds) misdirects those funds for personal gain.
- Trespassing: Criminal trespassing is illegally entering another person’s property without permission. Unlike burglary, there does not have to be intent to commit a separate crime once on the other person’s property.
Whatever property crime you have been charged with, we are prepared to mount a strong and effective defense. Our attorneys have spent their careers honing their skills to handle criminal law cases like yours. Whether your case goes to trial or can be dismissed or settled out of court, we will aggressively defend your rights, your freedom and your future.
Talk To A Lawyer Who Can Protect Your Future
Before making any decisions that will affect the rest of your life, talk to an experienced criminal defense lawyer who can help you make the right moves. To arrange a consultation with one of our knowledgeable Denver defense attorneys, contact our law firm online or by telephone at 303-731-0719.