Castle Rock and Parker Extraordinary Risk Crime Defense Attorney
Some crimes have been classified as having an added risk level to the public – so much so that they are thought to deserve greater jail or prison sentencing. Instead of just a bad punishment, they get a really bad punishment. The key point is not to commit or to not plead guilty to these crimes, or you may get a longer prison / jail sentence. The best criminal defense lawyers know how to avoid facing this strict sentencing law. Colorado Court Sentencing Hearing.
List of Extraordinary Risk Crimes in Arapahoe County, Colorado
Felony Extraordinary Risk Crimes in Aurora and Centennial, Colorado:
1. Child Abuse
2. Aggravated robbery
4. Human trafficking for involuntary servitude
5. Unlawful distribution, manufacturing, dispensing, sale, or possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell, distribute, manufacture, or dispense drugs
6. Any crime of violence
7. Felony invasion of privacy for sexual gratification
8. Human trafficking for sexual servitude
9. Sale or distribution of materials to manufacture controlled substances
Misdemeanor Extraordinary Risk Crimes in Littleton and Aurora, Colorado:
1. Sexual assault
2. Sexual assault in the second degree
3. Sexual assault in the third degree
4. Unlawful sexual contact
5. Misdemeanor invasion of privacy for sexual gratification
6. Assault in the third degree*
7. Child abuse
8. Misdemeanor failure to register as a sex offender
9. Second or subsequent violation of a protective order
Sentences for Extraordinary Crimes.
Jefferson County, Colorado Lawyer for Extraordinary Risk Sentencing
A criminal defense lawyer from our office is familiar with this list and defenses to extraordinary crime classifications. Never feel like all hope is lost. We can take cases like this to trial, or reach a plea bargain where your likelihood of facing sentencing for a long time in prison is greatly reduced.
Sentencing in Adams County Defense Attorney for Extraordinary Risk Cases
Many crimes like Aggravated Robbery, Sexual Assault and a Crime of Violence are overcharged. In other cases, we see questionable evidence for the Extraordinary Risk label and sentencing. Schedule a free consultation with our defense attorneys to look at things which the DA and Detective will never consider. We will provide an honest assessment of your chances at trial or by plea agreement.
Call our defense lawyers at 303-731-0719. Together, we can protect your future.
Image Credit: Pixabay – succo